- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - 3D Block
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Citrus Green, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Brilliant Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Calypso Sky, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Matte, 4 oz.
Three different patterns of green scrapbook paper
¾” flat brush
- Basecoat the block with Citrus Green. Allow to dry.
- Measure the block and cut out five different squares from the scrapbook paper. Leave about a 1/8” around the outside of each of the cut out squares. Glue the papers to the block using Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Pick out photos and take them to be photo copied. Real photos may run. Enlarge them to what size needed for the block. Cut out colored copies and decoupage them to the sides of the block in whatever direction works best.
- Using the poster board, pencil and craft knife, make a stencil for the corners. Stencil each corner with Brilliant Pink. Once the pink is dry add white dots. Add Calypso Sky dots to the edge of edge photo. Once the blue has dried go back and add black dots on top. Outline the outside of the corners and the dots in a scallop.
- Add words that go along with the photos such as Bouquet and Beautiful. You can add swirls, flowers, butterflies and small scrolls.
- On the top, make another stencil of a flower and paint it in the center of the square in blue. Add the pink petals using the previous stencil. Using the liner brush, paint “My Garden” in black.
- Once everything has dried, go back over the entire block with Mod Podge.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.