- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Inca Gold, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Fabric, 8 oz.
Small fake pumpkin
1. Paint the pumpkin with three coats of Inca Gold paint. Allow to dry in between coats.
2. Coat the back of the crochet flowers with Fabric Mod Podge, position the flowers on the pumpkin in a random pattern.
3. Using hot glue and Hot Glue Gun Helpers, attach the rhinestones to the pumpkin in a random pattern.
PROJECT TIP: Look for small crochet flowers in the scrapbooking section of your local craft store or make them yourself.