- Plaid ® Art Materials - Spouncers™ Set
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Lemon Custard, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Metallic Silver Sterling, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Yellow Citron, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Parisian Pink, 2 oz.
Low-tack painters tape
- Wash the plate with hot soap and water. Once dry, wipe the back of the plate with rubbing alcohol.
- Apply two strips of tape in a cross pattern on the bottom of the plate.
- Dip the spouncer into one color of paint, tap off the excess paint and dap the spouncer onto the plate in one of the masked off sections. Repeat this with each color in a different section. Allow to dry.
- Heat set the paint by following the instructions on the bottle of FolkArt Enamels.
Tip: Make rustic or tattered stripes by tearing the edge of the tape to create a distressed look.