- FolkArt ® Metallics - Bright Red, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Pearl White, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
Scrapbook paper – music theme
1. Paint the lover portion of the house with pearl white paint. Use two coats if desired. Paint the roof Bright Red.
2. Trim the papers to fit the sides of the house. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the sides of the house, position the papers onto the sides, smooth with your fingers. Allow to dry for 15 min. Topcoat with a layer of Mod Podge.
3. Apply Mod Podge to the roof of the house to look like snow. Sprinkle glitter over Mod Podge. Allow to dry,
4. Glue a small wreath to the front of the house.