- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Hologram, 5 oz.
- Plaid ® Stencils - Value Packs - Letter Stencils - Old School, 1-1/2"
- Mod Podge ® Matte, 16 oz.
Large Mason Jar
Coordinating scrapbook paper
Silver chenille stems
Poster board or Cardboard from cereal boxes
Red paper streamer
1. Fill your mason jar with the ingredients of your favorite cookie recipe.
2.Cover the top portion of the lid with scrapbook paper adhering with Mod Podge. Once dry, paint with Hologram Extreme Glitter; set aside.
3. Use scrapbook papers to create a tag by using Mod Podge to glue two of those papers to poster board (Approximately one 6” square piece and one 3” square piece). Allow to dry.
4. Draw a 3 1/4” circle (Use a ribbon spool as a template) on one of the papers and cut out with decorative scissors.
5. Use heart template from Letter Stencil pack and draw a heart on the remaining paper; cut out.
6. Cut a 18” strip of paper streamer in half lengthwise. Gather the paper streamer creating a “ruffled” edge while attaching to back of heart cutout with Hot Glue (Refer to photo).
7. Paint Hologram Extreme Glitter over heart cutout including ruffled edge.
8. Feed bells through Silver chenille stems and create a bow; set aside.
9. Use Hot Glue to attach silver bow to top center of heart. Glue heart to center of circle cut out.
10. Make a small tag with pink cardstock. Write or print “Merry Christmas” onto tag. Punch hole.
11. Wrap ribbon around middle of jar and attach with Hot Glue. Add heart decoration to ribbon with Hot Glue.
12. Tie red ribbon around lid hanging tag from bow.
Note: Don’t forget to include the cookie recipe and baking instructions with your gift! This can be taped to the back of the jar or written on a tag which can be hung in the back.