1. Clean plate and candle holder with Rubbing alcohol.
2. Spray candle holder with Primer. Allow to dry.
3. Paint candle holder with Fresh Foliage. Allow to dry and
give a second coat if necessary.
4. Paint candle holder with two coats of Peridot Extreme
Glitter. Allow to dry between coats.
5. Measure the inside “base part” of the plate and draw a
circle the same size on the back of scrapbook paper.
6. Cut out circle with decorative scissors and use Mod
Podge to adhere to center of BACK of plate. Smooth out air bubble with your fingers.
Allow to dry several minutes.
7. Cut out a piece of tissue paper several inches larger
than the plate. Coat the entire back of plate with Mod Podge then lay the
tissue paper over the glue and smooth out gently with your fingers. Allow to
8. Sand off the excess tissue paper with sand paper. Hold
the plate with bottom facing up and sand downward in one direction.
9. Give the back of your plate a coat of Mod Podge. Allow
10. Glue pedestal to the bottom center of plate.
Note: Do not submerge plate in water. Wipe clean with a