- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Black, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Grape Jam, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Parrot Blue, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Lime Tree, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Finishes - Artists Varnish - Gloss, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
#12 Flat brush
3 Large clips
Small liner brush
Assorted scrapbook papers. 3 Small wood hearts
- Paint each clip as shown, Green, Purple and Blue. Let dry.
- Paint small wood hearts black, let dry. Trace hearts onto desired paper and cut out.
- Basecoat edge of chalkboard with Black, let dry. Cut strips in desired paper for frame.
- Following general directions on Mod Podge, add paper to hearts as shown and to frame edge. Let dry.
- Using small liner brush and White add words to clips as shown. Let dry.
- Varnish and let dry.
- Add ribbon as shown with hot glue.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.