- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
Empty cereal boxes
Flat brush ½”
1 ¼” foam spouncer
Brown craft paper
Red grosgrain ribbon
Assorted gems and glitter stickers
2 large red glitter stickers
Wood valentine appliqué
Pink and red chenille stems
Double sided tape
1. Carefully cut three sides of cereal box for lid with craft knife. Cut an opening for Valentines and poke two holes into top side of box for handles. Front of box will open from top and fold down.
2. Paint one Licorice and let dry.
3. Cut Craft paper to fit all sides of box and either glue or secure with double sided tape. Cut and ‘X’ in opening for cards, fold paper to the inside and secure.
4. Apply Wicker White spouncer dots.
5. Cut length of ribbon for handle, or twist pink and red chenille stems together. Insert ends through holes and glue.
6. Cut lengths of ribbon for straps and glue around boxes as shown. Start at the top end of the front box opening and end at the front just even with card opening.
7. Glue embellishments and wood appliqué to box.
8. Add large adhesive hearts to end of ribbon to close.